provide supportive housing, case management, life skills training, and supportive employment opportunities for people with significant disabilities so that they can achieve a life full of stability, successes, and self sufficiency.
- The Fairweather Family Lodge (FFL) provides case management, life skills training, employment assistance, educational guidance and other supportive services for women with mental illness and their children in an apartment style campus.
- The Fairweather Lodge (FWL) provides case management, life skills training, employment assistance and other supportive services in agency community homes located in the San Antonio area for single men and women with serious and chronic mental illness.
- Enfield House is located in Fayetteville, North Carolina and provides safe and affordable housing, case management, life skills training, and job skills training for people with disabilities.
- Reveille Retreat provides safe and affordable housing, case management, medication management, access to food, life skills training, and job skills training for homeless women and their children living in Cumberland County with preference given to Veteran women.
- Monarch Place, Viceroy Village, & Regal Village are apartment complexes in San Antonio that offer reduced rent for those with persistent and serious mental illness.