The Mission of Endeavors™ is to provide comprehensive, effective, and innovative services that empower people to build better lives for themselves, their families, and their communities.
For the last several years, Endeavors™ has focused our energies on providing an array of programs and services in support of children, families, Veterans and those struggling with mental illness. Our programs include:
- Fairweather Programs: Supportive housing, job training, job placement, case management, and life skills training provided to individuals with and mothers with disabilities and their children.
- Veteran Services: Case Management, Housing stabilization and Homeless Prevention Services provided to over 4,000 Veteran households each year. Service include: case management, job placement, help in obtaining VA benefits, emergency financial assistance for rent & utilities and assistance in obtaining and coordinating other public benefits for Veterans and their families.
- Community Based Services: Supportive Services, Crisis Intervention and Case Management for families, seniors, children and individuals with significant disabilities.
- Emergency Services: Certified Case Managers, Childcare Staff and Support Staff provide emergency services to families and children in emergency situations and shelters.
- Endeavors Unlimited: Commercial Grounds and Custodial Services that provide supportive employment for individuals with significant disabilities.
- Children & Youth Services: On Demand Case Management, Clinical, Social Work and Direct Care staff provided on a national scope to evacuation centers, emergency shelters, residential
centers, foster homes, corporations, community centers, and families.
Launched as a volunteer-led organization in 1969, we have grown dramatically, expanding in scope, reach, and geography. Today, Endeavors™ is building effective, sustainable social service outposts across the country to help those in need believe, belong and become.