Endeavors™ is a long-standing non-profit agency that provides an array of programs and services in support of children, families, Veterans and those struggling with disabilities. The Mission of Endeavors™ is to provide comprehensive, effective, and innovative services that empower people to build better lives for themselves, their families, and their communities. We believe in people. We believe in their capacity to grow, to heal, to change, to succeed, and to affect those around them for the better. Our programs and services include:
- Fairweather Programs: Supportive housing, job training, job placement, case management, and life skills training provided to individuals with and mothers with disabilities and their children.
- Veteran Services: Case management, job placement, housing stabilization, help in obtaining VA benefits, emergency financial assistance for rent & utilities and assistance in obtaining and
coordinating other public benefits for Veterans and their families.
- Community Based Services: Supportive Services, Crisis Intervention and Case Management for families, seniors, children and individuals with significant disabilities.
- Endeavors Unlimited: Commercial Grounds and Custodial Services that provide supportive employment for individuals with significant disabilities.
- Children & Youth Services: On Demand Case Management, Clinical, Social Work and Direct Care staff provided on a national scope to evacuation centers, emergency shelters, residential
centers, foster homes, corporations, community centers, and families.