Endeavors provides client-focused services for short-term relief and long-term recovery. We provide assistance developing recovery plans, creating safe environments, and providing resource referrals for individuals impacted by presidentially declared disasters. Through our programs, we have grown to provide help to over 16,000 people each year. Our services unify families torn apart by catastrophes by providing real, practical solutions and a path to stability and wellbeing.
Disaster Case Management
provides client-focused services for those impacted by Hurricane Harvey and Irma. Our team members provide assistance at no cost developing recovery plans and resource referrals for individuals impacted by Harvey and Irma.
- Recovery plans for individuals impacted by presidentially declared disasters.
- Coordination of referrals to volunteer groups involved in disaster recovery and construction.
- Partnering with your local Long Term Recovery Group to access funding for unmet needs.
- Ability to work with families and individuals over extended periods (3-8 months) to develop recovery plans and work towards full recovery.
Click here to view our Disaster Case Management page
Emergency Services (ES)
Since 2011, our ES program provides client-focused, temporary professional staff to support emergency staffing for families and children with needs due to disasters or other unforeseen events. We also provide safe shelters due to catastrophic events and/or evacuation. Services can deploy nationally and immediately.
- We have provided support for federally declared disasters in Texas and Florida. Our Disaster Case Management (DCM) services operate in five DCM offices in Texas, covering 35 counties. We are also operating four DCM offices in Florida covering 29 counties.
- We have assisted in four major surge staffing events that include providing case managers, clinicians, teachers, logistical support, and direct care staff for over 20,000 undocumented youth.
- We have established, successful community partnerships with Long-Term Recovery Groups (LTRGs), Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters (VOADS), community nonprofits, municipalities, homeless/housing coalitions, and others assisting local communities impacted by federally declared disasters.
Key Collaborations & Contracts:
- Texas Health & Human Services Commission
- U.S. Department of the Interior – Bureau of Indian Affairs
Program Services & Expertise:
- Individual & Family Social Assistance Services
- Case Management & Intake Services
- Emergency Childcare Services in Emergency Shelters
- Emergency Childcare Services for First Responders
- Relief Services in Disasters
- Identification and set up of Child-Safe Zones in temporary shelters and/or locations
- Staff for Emergency Shelters for victims of domestic or
- Capable of multiple deployments internationally and concurrently
- Licensed Case Managers & Clinicians
- Child & Direct Care Staff certified in Infant/Child CPR and First Aid
- Federal Criminal Background Checks
- Specialized Training in Behavior Management, Crisis Intervention, and Trauma Response
- Specialized Training in Shelter Operations
- 800 Reservists on standby 365 days a year
- 624230 Emergency and Other Relief Services
- 624410 Child Day Care Services
- 624190 Other Individual & Family Services
- 561311 Employment Placement Agencies