Since 2011, our Disaster Relief/ES program provides client-focused, temporary staff to support emergency staffing needs due to disasters or other unforeseen events.
- We have provided support for four federally declared disasters in Texas. We are serving 60 counties across Texas with our Disaster Case Management (DCM) services operating in five DCM offices in Texas covering 35 counties.
- We have assisted in four major surge staffing events that include providing case managers, clinicians, teachers, logistical support, and direct care staff for over 20,000 undocumented youth.
- We have established, successful community partnerships with Long-Term Recovery Groups (LTRGs), Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters (VOADS), community nonprofits, municipalities, homeless/housing coalitions, and others assisting local communities impacted by federally declared disasters.
- We currently serve:
– DR-4233 (completed)
Key Collaborations & Contracts:
- Texas Health & Human Services Commission
- U.S. Department of the Interior – Bureau of Indian Affairs