Family Endeavors is a long-standing non-profit agency that provides an array of programs and services in support of children, families, Veterans and those struggling with disabilities.
The Mission of Family Endeavors is to provide comprehensive, effective, and innovative services that empower people to build better lives for themselves, their families, and their communities. We believe in people. We believe in their capacity to grow, to heal, to change, to succeed, and to affect those around them for the better.
Our programs and services include:
- Fairweather Programs: Supportive housing, job training, employment, case management, and supportive services provided to individuals and mothers with disabilities and their children.
- Children & Youth Services: Licensed after school programs, childcare & learning centers, and summer day camps provided to approximately 1,500 each year at 21 locations.
- Emergency Services: Certified Case Managers, Childcare Staff and Support Staff provide emergency services to families and children in emergency situations and shelters.
- Endeavors Unlimited: Commercial Landscaping, Custodial, Supply Line Management, and Debris Clearing Company that employs individuals with disabilities.
- Community Based Services: Homeless Prevention, Job Training, Crisis Intervention, and Case Management for Veterans, families, seniors, and individuals with disabilities.
Children & Youth Services